1. At this time we are only considering accepting new and rookie students from within the Merge family (siblings). Other new members may be considered at a later date.
2. There are additional costs for competitions, and off season events that are NOT included in the membership fee
3. In addition to payment, applications will not complete unless the required forms are completed and submitted to a mentor. These forms are available at the back of our student manual (Student Manual here, please READ before signing!)
- Completed Team Member Application
- Signed Assumption of Risk Waiver and Release of Claims (both parents to sign)
- Signed Minor Participant's Acknowledgement of Risk.
- Signed Competition Expectations
- Signed General Consent for Trips
4. A submitted registration does not guarantee a spot on the team. Our team has a cap of 30 - 35 members. We will be receiving/reviewing student registration applications in the order we receive them in addition to the criteria we set out in the Student Handbook.
5. Online payment for the 2020-2021 season will also commence after the zoom information session @ 7:00 pm on September 30th
If these costs represent an undue financial hardship click here to find out about how we may be able to help